“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world, received up into glory.”
– 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
First of all I’d like to extend my sincere thanks to Gail for this nomination! As a new little baby blogger, receiving this is a very welcome reminder that I am on the path God has intended for me. There would be no blog without Him and His plan for me!
For those of you who don’t know what the Mystery Blogger Award is:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by: Okoto Enigmas Blog
With this nomination I’ve been asked to share three things about myself.
1. First, I am a 28-year-old wife and mom. I have a 7.5-year-old son, and an 11-month-old daughter. I am married to my best friend and live on a few acres in the beautiful southern Indiana country.
2. Second, I am actually a nurse. I left my full-time management position just before my daughter was born to stay home and be the mom my kids need me to be.
3. And third, I’m a pretty quirky person- just ask my husband! I love to make my family laugh and truly believe it’s the best medicine (and a nurse should know, right?)
It has taken me a little while to write about this award because of the nomination step. Being new to this community I wanted to take time in choosing Christ-centered blogs to follow and I believe I’ve found some wonderful bloggers! I may not reach the 10-15 nomination mark, but I’d like to nominate the following:
1. Inside Cup
4. Run With It
Now to answer Gail’s fun questions:
1. What makes you burp? (That’s my required weird question.) I’m not sure what you call it where you’re from, but here we call it pop!
2. What would you like to talk with God about one on one? I know there are plenty of pressing questions to ask Him, but there are some things I want to know- like where all the bobby pins and hair ties go, if my old dog Boomer has a doggy mansion up in Heaven, and why algebra exists.
3. Do you have a prayer request? I’d love for my writing journey to be remembered in your prayers! I truly believe this is what God intends for me to do, though I have no idea where it will lead.
4. What do you like to blog about? I love to blog about the crazy things my family does and the lessons God teaches me through them.
5. Where in the world do you live? I live in a small town in Indiana. ❤️
My questions for the nominees:
1. Do you have a hidden talent?
2. What’s a writing habit you couldn’t function without?
3. Who’s your favorite blogger or author?
4. What is one goal you have for 2018?
5. Name one item you couldn’t live without.
And finally, I’m to share one of my favorite posts: The 5 Stages of Sleep Deprivation (&a Keeping the Faith)
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice;
with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)